Froling Energy is a full service Biomass contractor, serving New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Maine and New York. We work with owners, engineers and architects to design, install and commission Biomass Heating Projects for educational, institutional, commercial, and industrial clients.
Our priority is to provide a “right sized” biomass system using fuels that make the most sense for the site and the customer. These systems mainly burn wood pellets and/or dry (processed) wood chips which are smaller, more flexible and have much smaller footprints than most other biomass alternatives.
Our self performing contracting services include project management, system and site design, equipment selection, procurement, installation, start-up & commissioning, as well as ongoing service and maintenance. We also work with various Performance Contractors and Mechanical Contractors as their biomass specialist.
Froling Energy was incorporated in 2002 as Froling LLC and is based in Peterborough, New Hampshire.
Froling Team Certifications
- OSHA 10 certified employees
- MA hoisting/hydraulic licenses are current for all employees
- Installer licenses for solid fuel burning appliances in NH, MA and ME are current
- DCAMM certified in Massachusetts for HVAC and General Contractor
- Froling provides certified installers for Froling, OkoFen, and Viessman boilers
- Viesmann Solid fuel Training certification
- Froeling solid fuel training certification
- Okofen Pellet fuel boiler certification
- Master electrical License
Heat Your Facility with Biomass
Want to learn more about how Froling Energy can assist you with your biomass heating project and help you save?Get Started Today!